Mentorship

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Princess of my Dream

Out there somewhere is the Princess of my dreams. She is waiting for me and I am waiting for her. Some one once explained love to me as a soul divided into two half. One part of the soul is in me and the other part is in her. For the soul to be complete I have to meet this Princess of my dreams. So how will I know that I have met her. My soul will feel complete. I will no longer be incomplete. The yin will have met the yang.

She is everything that I am not. She is my best friend and she is my worst enemy. She is closest to my heart and she is the farthest from it. She brings the best out of me and she brings the worst out of me. She is my reality and she is my fantasy. In my heart she is the best that can be.

She comes in my dreams every night. She walks towards me step by step. She smiles, the winds carry the smile to me and as I reach out to touch her. I can feel her feelings. The day breaks and I awake. I can live by this memory for ever. It will be in my heart for a day, week, month and years. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but not quite reach it. I can feel that hair on my face but not quite touch it. Her eyes tease me but I just can’t bring myself to laugh.

Oh wind, carry my love to her. Star, pass my wishes. Moon take the warmth of the world to her so that she never feels alone and the sun give her the sunshine and make her life colorful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

“Well I don’t know if I am ready
To be the man I have to be
I will take a breath, I will take her by my side
We stand in awe, we created life
With arms wide open”

-------- With arms wide open, Creed.

She will come to you...keep your arms wide open and then...

http://yohannans.blogspot.com/2005/05/two-small-phrases.html

Anonymous said...

I thought u said u already have a girl friend?

are u waiting for some other love while having fun with the one you already have?

Anonymous said...

wish i can be "her"