Mentorship

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Plight of a lonely man

11 PM and i feel lonely amongst the world population of 6 billion people. have not been able to sleep and have been tossing and turnig for over 2 hrs so finally decided to come online and spend some time on the net.

life for a 20 yr old can be such a mess...people take me for a Machine with no heart or soul...i am tired of working all the time. "Hither2forlorn" meaning neglected uptill now and i feel the same as i sit to write this blog. neglected by frnds, foes and family alike. it sucks to be lonely without any1 to think abt u.

before i turned on my computer i had so much in mind tht i wanted to write but now i just don't have the words to describe how i feel. maybe i'll go back 2 sleep or at least try to sleep

hey did i say abt meeting a old frnd online today. she was in kathmandu 4 two months but she couldn;t get thorugh my phone and talk to me. have u heard such bullshit before. i mean if once she could call at 1 aM and ask me 2 come online cause she was feeling lonely and wanted to chat with some1, couldn't she make a small effort to contact me when she was here 4 two months, u know if phone didn't work then there was always mail. every1 knows i check my mails more then once a day and if she didn't want 2 meet me y did she tell me tht she was here in the first place and couldn't meet me. ignorance is the best medicine for a lonely man. if i had not known tht she was here i would be fine but knowing tht she was here but didn't meet me hurts more than anything. how can i trust her anymore.

anywz things had happy turn 2. i think i am finally in love with a girl and she likes me 2. we r meeting tomorrow during her break time. don't know wht i am supposed to talk abt with her though. i just completed my undergrad and she has just started hers, we have absolutely nothing in common. but i sincerly hope this works cause i can't take being lonely anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

read ur blog....don't know what to comment on it...but.... found a mistake... u wrote life for a 20 yr old... but then in ur profile, ur age is 22.. rite.. haha...see its a proof that i have read ur blog n m not bluffing....don't have anything rite now to comment... but will write more soon...(i hope to, but don't expect).... anyways....... happy writing ... or should i say, happy blogging..........