Mentorship

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hello World, Lng Time

It's been long since i last made a real posting. had been a lttl busy and lazy too. somehow lost tht spark of writing. after all i am not a regular writer or anything. even writing this is taking a lot out of me. just don't know wht to write. life is normal as normal can be. been working on some intersting projects in the past couple of weeks ranging from a Lottery System to a new project for an funding company. am at office right now wating for a meeting to happen so thought will write someting.

hey forgot abt it. one of my very close frnds is back in Ktm. it's gr8 news. a very interesting story behind it. we both studied at SSI. not together or anything. hardly new her. just met her a few times and a lttl chit chat. had her added in my yahoo. when she left ktm for her course we used to chat. and over the yrs chatting we became preety good frnds. now she is very close.

strng thing is she 2 is a few yrs senior to me. n she pointed out the fact to me. all my close frnds in the recent past have been older then me and my gf is way younger then me. does tht mean anything. either i don't get along with my age people. tht is not so cause i got many gr8 frnds from my own age group. i guess it means i am a very agile person (hahahahaha)

anywz i guess this is it for now...came across this gr8 site today. www.bored.com should try it when bored.

No comments: