Mentorship

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Anecdotes of the First Yr at KCM

Here are some anecdotes from the first year at KCM.

  • Well no memoir of mine would be complete without the mention of the time when I sold my entire first semester notes for twenty five hundred. Still can’t get over the fact.
  • Oh yeh n tht time after the finals of the first semester our class was really pumped up abt complaining, I think someone did write a letter to the Dean. After all we had heard abt KU, we were really disappointed with the level of question in the end semester and actually complained abt exams being too easy. Am so glad they didn’t listen to us or else we would be dead by now. Still makes me laugh just thinking abt it, I mean how stupid can one get of all the thing in the world to complain abt.
  • Well since we r in the topic many people of tht era would remember the crooked finger. Yeh tht of CP sir and his eccentric ways. Tht open book exam he gave us really infuriated the BBA guys and then walking out of an exam taken by the great Bishnu Sir himself. As far as my memory serves me right, we were the only batch to get away after staging a walkout on Bishnu Sir’s exam. I mean the exam was taken by Bishnu and checked by him, I got one of the highest marks in class. The highest was 10/100. the lowest u guessed it 0/100.

No comments: