Mentorship

Monday, December 20, 2004

Finally It's here

Long time. Well haven’t written much lately. It’s not that I don’t have the zeal to write or cause of the lack of the material. It’s just that haven’t had tht much of a time n whatever I had went into being lazy or reading some books.

This time around I have decided to write abt my past for a change. Got this gr8 idea from one of the junior girl. She wanted to write my biography so just making her job easier by starting it off with some material for her.

This one would be about my life at KCM so tht’s the last 4 yrs in the making. To be frank I had never heard abt KCM. My sister got the form for me along with hers and when ppl told me abt it, I didn’t have any hopes of getting into it. Well my frnds would know why. I am definitely not the studious kind. So long, I had Bishnu, CP and Binay during the interview and the GD was the real charm with me and Riyaz fighting it over for the top honors. Life at KCM started off as any normal thing, a little anxious, a little fear at the Orientation. Two days of grueling orientation a couple of new friends and into the college. I remember our orientation fell on my birthday and believe me Bishnu Sir first thing in the morning is not the best present one can get if you know what I mean.

Early morning classes, after class breaks 4 u know wht. Me, Aashish and Brajesh yeh brajesh, when he first joined he was a good friend and then you know what he did stuck us with a over hundred bill for all his cold drinks and goes off to sit with the girls. I mean he drops us like hot potatoes for girls. There was this small incident I remember, Kailash’s Sir had the second class of the day and some of we guys had gone out after the first class and were a little late and guess what he locked the room from inside. It was a great party at Amit’s that day. Oh how I miss those times. Amit’s room cramming for exams. Life went on and so did the semesters, a few hiccups along the way until it was time to move to the new building. Wow it’s difficult writing a memoir. The rest will come in time. Am feeling really sleepy. Next I’ll be writing about meeting Pavan and the wonderful friendship thereafter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hii... juss read this blog update of urs. was suprised with my name mentioned! lol! so, is there a continuation... coz i didnt see any.