Mentorship

Monday, March 21, 2005

The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it

Tomorrow is the birthday of a very close and dear friend of mine. I just not am able to decide on what to give her.

Doing some refection of what would be most ideal gift that I could receive from someone the answer that I came across was what another close and dear friend told me once before going away for her studies. The best gift that you can give me, you have already given me. "You have made me fell loved like no other. This has brought meaning to my life. There is nothing you can give or do that can change the relationship or give me more pleasure in receiving."

Isn't life strange. The best things in life are free if you just know the right place to look for it. We are receving gifts from ppl which holds more meaning everyday without ever realising it. Sit down for a moment and think about it. Think about all the wonderful moments you have spent in your life and all the ppl you have spent with. Would you trade that for one bit. Not me. I would not trade this life with any other cause the ppl I have met along the way have brought meaning to me that I just can't afford to trade.

At 22 I have a career, respect, and most importantly love and friendship that would last a person a life time. The only thing missing is that special love from that special person. Not saying that other ppls in my life are not special or their love not special, I hope you get the meaing. I am lucky to have two very special ppl in my life and to have recieved their love (not the two ppl mentioned above). But what I miss is not being able to give back that love to them.

Is there anything called Unconditional love?? I believe in it. When thinking abt this a line from the movie "Laws of Attraction" comes to mind. "When you love somebody, I believe you should be unselfish to give them what they want." And he gives a divorce to the girl he loves cause she askes for it. I believe in that kind of love. Love is not something you can capture in your fist. It's some thing you capture in your heart. And unlike something captured in your fist, it will not blow away when you open your heart.

Life is special in itself and love is something that makes it just that much more special. Love addes the same kind of meaning to life that a painter addes to a piece of paper/canvas and a artist adds to a piece of stone/wood.

Well there are a lot more things that I would like to say but running out of time some other time may be.

This friend of mine asked for a Ferraie. I can't give it to her now but one day i certainly will cause.....

No comments: