Mentorship

Monday, March 21, 2005

My latest Purchase

In my ever quest to better myself and read books that hold meaning to me I came across this great book from Richard Bach. Here are two of most enduring para from the book the rest u judge urself if it is worth reading.

"If the child-we-were asked us today for the best we've learned from living, what would we tell, and what would we discover in return?"

"My truth has been a long time refining, I've explored and drilled for it with hope and intuition, filtered and condensed it the best I could with reflection, then run it through my engines, wary at first, to see what would happen"

This one is from another book by the same author. Just wanted to mention it:
"Finding ourselves is like flying an ancient biplane coast-to-coast: there are storms ahead, but once we've started, it's too late to turn back."

No comments: