Mentorship

Monday, March 07, 2005

No Regrets

I one fine day when I wake up and there standing in the door way I find death. He has come to take me and if I can say with content that yes this is the right time for me to go with no regrets. That for me is a successful and a meaningful life. A life of achievement and content with no regrets of leaving things behind.

The greatest compliment to life can only given by death for the way it was lived and the meaning it gave to others lifes.

I have loved her the day Ii set my eyes on her and I love her today and I have loved her every single second in between that. What I dream of is a man who will discover her and she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, of this time and has the grace and compassion and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this beautiful thing called life. And I hope that man in HER life is ME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, i feel good to go through ur web!
help me to know u much better
get closer n find a good fren in u
well, take care
love n marriage???
u r right even if i get married to someone other, i cant stop loving the one in my heart!

Anonymous said...

Love is a verb, it doesnt end with death. I hope you do get her but then I pray you grow beyond the fruits of expectations...the biggest tragedy of love being just that. Have faith.....I wish you the best...may your life be a celebration of love.