Mentorship

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Larger than Life

What's the most amazing thing about life is there is something which is larger then life itself. It's bigger and better then all of us. It's the driving force behind the human race.

Hope outshines and outlives humans. The single most important thing. We all live as slaves of hope. Each night we goto sleep believing that tomorrow will be a better day and each morning we getup hoping to change our lives for the better. Hope is the panacea of all illness.

Rich or poor, in health or in sickness one thing we never loose is Hope. Even the most forgetful person does not forget to be hopefull that one day he will be able to remeber. Such is the magic.

Even at the most impossible of situations we do not lose hope and where hope has been lost eveything with it has been lost. Ever mountanieer, diver or person trapped in the ruines after a natural catostrophe after being resuced say one thing : "They hadn't lost HOPE." Hope is the only religion common across all nations and people. We all believe in it and follow it with the passion that comes from being human.

Today I embark on a mission in a far away land equiped with the only weapon I can trust "Hope". Hoping that I will come back a better person. Hoping that I will achieve the goals of my life. Hoping that this is will the single most important turning point in my life. And this Hope is not my own or I alone do not have it. People all around me share this Hope with me. My family and friends.

No comments: