Mentorship

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Reading that Expression

MonaLisa is by far the most popular painting in the world for the simple reason of that expression on her face. I don't know what's all the hype behind it. The true meaning behind an expression can only be experienced if you know what caused the expression. Be it sadness, happiness, pain, discomfort, or plain ecstasy.

I picture of a woman smiling and the same picture of a woman smiling holding a new born baby gives different meaning to the beholder.

For me Mona Lisa is insignificant compared to the expressions of the people I know, love and care about. There every expression is worth a kings ransom. I know the reason behind it and I can make a difference. I know I can bring a smile on a sad face of a friend. I know what each expression holds, and the meaning of it for that person.

Reading that expression gives me the power to make a change for the better. I know I can bring a difference in the person's life. I can see my actions reflected on that expression. Nothing can be more powerful or wonderful in life. The love, hate, happiness, sadness are all part of my life and is reflected on my face too.

Reading that expression is all that relationship is all about for the better or the worse.

No comments: