Mentorship

Monday, September 05, 2005

The End

As I begin to write this blog, I am sitting with a coffee mug in one hand and looking out of the window and all I can see is the beginning of the end. It has always been in the back of my head that when am I going to end this blog and how. And this seems like a good time as any other. I have talked about my passion, my feelings, my god and my love in here. There is nothing else to tell about. There is nothing else to say anymore. I have reached the end of my journey. I will continue writing, cause I have started loving to write. But it will no longer be in the blog cause I now want to write for myself and no one else. I want to write about the deep down secrets about my life which I cannot share with anyone else.

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
'the end' well well i dont have any kind of relation to u, but i feel sad to see tht this is the end
hope we could see u writing more n more... i love reading them, as u have ur own way of belief and on the top, u have nice way of presentation...
i wish u will continue
--------- tamanna