Mentorship

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Reflections

Lost in thought for a long time. Thinking what is there that I can write about. Just cannot come up with anything. The mind is going blank. Am getting lost in my own world. A place I don't want to come back from. But I have to. There are just so many things going on around. Have to keep up with them.

Lots of people in the past couple of months have walked in and walked out. Some I thought would stick around, but didn't. Some who thought were there just for the flicker have stuck around. Some who were just another person, weren't and some who weren't just another person turned out to be. A building is what seperates her and she couldn't be the person I wanted her to be. A room what seperates him and I couldn't be the person he wanted to be and a ocean seperates us and I couldn't be the person she wanted me to be.

Life is strange and it just doesn't ceases to surprise me even today. Don't take anything for granted is all I can say.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I havn't felt so handicapped ever before. I am out of words. Don't know what to talk about. Just go rambling on and on.

Confused. Lost the thought process. Been the story of my life for last few weeks. Havn't been able to concentrate on something for more then a few seconds. Then just lose the chain of thoughts that was going on.

My style is based on the chain of thoughts process. One thing leads to another and that to another and so on. But right now I am hardly capable of putting together an intelligent sentence forget about a story.

So till I don't become my ownself again may be the writings will be more infrequent.

2 comments:

ESIH said...

A building separates you from her?strange...some cord somewhere seems to strike...well..life is anything but a confused lot...take it easy..

Bob said...

from a friend, this is her thoughts

i think...u r urself....just tht everything around u changes...and tht change makes u perceive things differently.....u r who u r....tht is how u ought to be at tht time....it just means tht